Friday, August 5, 2011

crocheted pillow case


This pillow case is custom made for Kak Siti, my very sweet and loyal customer:-) Kak Siti designed the pillow case herself  but she gave me the authority to do the whatever I think is best. That's so sweet! I've tried my best to make a very cute pillow case for her and I hope kak Siti would love it!

 a pillow of ladybugsssss. I'm sure Kak siti is a huge fan of cute/kawaii things! 

This pillow case is 100% crocheted . It's size is 26'x 17' (normal pillow size). For the edging, I've crocheted a simple yet cute crochet edging which I've stumbled upon while surfing the net. The pattern could be found here

I hope kak Siti love it!

Note the cute white cushion? The cushion cover is a gift that I won from c.r.a.f.t.y.a.n.i.Q.u.e's giveaway. It's so lovely! if I'm not mistaken, the technique used is free motion. kak Ann did a great job on that! Thank you Kak Ann for selecting me as a winner. I'll take good care of the cushion cover, I promise~

11 comments:

Moois van mie said...

lovely and cheerfull!

amani said...

thank you;-)

Unknown said...

beautiful and cheerful pillow! I really like the color of the sun =)

MamaDaniel said...

cute la lady bug pillow tu.. cheerful sgt.. :)

wah.. bantal giveaway dah sampai.. :D

amani said...

@СВІТЛАНА: Thank you;-)

@mamadaniel: tq akak..hehe a ah dah sampai..suka2x(^_^)

Anonymous said...

berapa buku lah benang awak guna untuk mengait pillow case ni...i likee...From Kak Mel

amani said...

hehe..untuk pillow je, tak masuk edging dan ladybugs, dalam 12 ketul..

tq for liking kak mel:-)

gerrie said...

Oh it is so beautiful, greetings Gerrie

amani said...

thank you Gerrie~

lia said...

wah!superb la amani!!cantik sgt2!

amani said...

tq kak lia:-)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...