Saturday, May 7, 2011

bow ribbon




Earlier this year, I made a bow ribbon to attach to a bag, but later decided not to use it. The bow ribbon was kept in a box until my sister asked for it today. She said that she wants to replace the brooch she normally use with the ribbon. I dare her to do so:-) (me myself would never wear a big bow ribbon especially on the side of my head!)

I thought she was kidding me, but she didn't! She went to a hospital for a medical check up with the ribbon attached to her head, happily. The doctor was surprised with her appearance. 'wahhh new fashion ? cantik aaa...you want to be a designer, don't you? ' (^_^)

my sister said that she would definitely wear the bow ribbon again and she even asked me to crochet a huge butterfly for the same purpose - head accessories! I'd love to make one for her (and for myself too!)


6 comments:

Kuazue Mohamad said...

good

amani said...

(^_^)v

M a W a D D a H said...

comel..comel...macam tuan dia jugak...:)

amani said...

hehehehe...

MamaDaniel said...

hahha..comel.. anak remaja sekarang memang berani.. haha.. akak tak berani kot.. hahaha

amani said...

hehehhe...saya pun tak berani:-)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...