Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pencil case

My cousin has asked me to crochet a slim pencil case for her. here it is~


The original plan was to crochet one lady bug on each side of the pencil case. However, after stitching the lady bug on left, I could feel that the orientation is a bit awkward. Hence, I got to neutralise it by adding one more lady bug on right...hehe..two is better than one, right?

I made a name keychain for her too. It could also be used as a bookmark if she wants to...


more photos...


The back view

This stitch is called basket weave stitch. isn't it beautiful? I like it so much! If you wish to learn more about it, go and check this youtube video (link) I'm sure you'll fall in love with it~


The inside view-I lined the pencil case with cute cotton fabric :-)

happy crocheting everyone!

6 comments:

lia said...

really..really cute!gud work amani!:)

amani said...

hehe..tq akak:-)

halizda said...

cantik le amani.....

M a W a D D a H said...

cute and awesome...siyes ckp..huhu..creative la amani nie...:)

amani said...

@halizda& mawaddah- tq ye:-) selamat mengait~!!

amani said...

@halizda& mawaddah- tq ye:-) selamat mengait~!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...