Saturday, March 19, 2011

of bag and pouch

My aunt loves the ripple bag I've made before and had asked me to crochet one for her 9-year-old daughter. She wants it to be smaller than the normal size of sling bag I've been making. Here it is:-)


My cousin wants her name to be crocheted on her bag, but she doesn't want it to be large. So, I used single crochet instead of double crochet for the name....(I'll make a tutorial on how to crochet alphabet soon:-)

bear keychain ~


inside view ...

The bag comes with a cute matching pouch~As you can see, I've crocheted the pouch strap with beads. It was my first experience crocheting with beads and I would admit that it was fun!


I hope my little cousin will like her colourful bag and pouch:-)

2 comments:

zaza said...

cantik2..kombinasi color yang sangat sesuai n menarik..hehe..

amani said...

tq kak zaza..hehe kaler terang2 untuk budak2..:-)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...