Sunday, January 30, 2011

ripple bag again~!!

I've made a cute ripple bag, which is slightly different from the one I made for my grandmother before. (click here for the link of my previous entry about it) the bag is smaller than the size of normal tote, and is suitable for all ages! I didn't plan on the choice of colours, but just using the stash I have in my yarn box. Surprisingly, the bag turns out VERY cute!

enjoy some photos~

2 cute flowers especially made with love~

plain ball keychain to keep company:-)

inside view...



I do take orders for cute ripple bag!
price: RM 65.00

*free gift of desired keychain (choice: ball, star, heart)
*colours can be chosen



thanks for visiting Crochet.is.Fun!
do come again:-)


8 comments:

me is aku said...

nak sangat satu!
tp, tggu i kumpul duit dlu :)

amani said...

hehehe..insyaAllah, apa2 email lah saya ok~!!

farmys said...

cantik bag tu amani..

amani said...

tq farmys:-)

Sindar said...

Lawa dannn Comelll!!! xD

amani said...

tq ya!!

Insan yang hina said...

nak order sis?.....

amani said...

boleh2..:-)
nak design macam ni ya?
ada contoh2 ripple bags yang lain, boleh tgk di sini

http://bagcatalog.blogspot.com/2011/05/ripple-bags.html

happy browsing:-)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...